Finding a service provider on the Internet is time consuming and can often feel like shooting in the dark. Let Top-Drawer Resources do the research and provide you with a shortlist of qualified, experienced and respected companies in the field.
Among the many types of senior service providers we can research for you are:
- Move management and downsizing experts who can make moving a pleasure.
- Moving & storage companies for local or long-distance moves into or out of the area.
- Private sedan services for door-to-door transportation to medical appointments, social engagements, airports, shopping and more.
- Geriatric care managers who are skilled at developing senior care plans to assist those with cognitive impairment, disabilities or temporary set-backs. They can also assist you in finding the assisted living or nursing home community which feels right to you.
- Daily money managers to track and pay bills on time, process insurance claims, collect tax documents and more.
- Real estate agents certified as Senior Real Estate Specialists.
- Estate liquidation specialists to get top-dollar on the treasures you are ready to share with others.
- Health care advocates to help you navigate the medical maze, develop personal roadmaps to recovery, and guide you through Medicare D options.
- Aging-in-place contractors to modify your home for safety and convenience.
- Interior decorators with an eye for colors, textures and designs well suited for senior homes.
- Concierge services to take care of errands and all the little stressors in life.
- Funeral and end-of-life preparations to bring peace of mind to you and your family.
- Elder law attorneys to prepare documents and assist with estate planning.
Our local experience can become your personal resource to find:
- Retirement communities according to your interests, geographic preferences and medical needs. Our independent living expert can assist you every step of the way.
- Quality caregivers for your specific needs.
When it would give you peace of mind to have a regular check-in for yourself or a loved one, sign up for one of our monthly services plans.
- Local-Eyes plan includes a daily phone call, bi-weekly visits and monthly reports to the family.
- Double-take Local-Eyes includes a daily phone call, weekly visits and bi-weekly reports to the family.
Improve productivity at the office by offering your employees a trusted advisor to reduce the stress of finding services for their loved ones.